Sunday, June 7, 2015

City and Country: Busy and not Busy Days












On my trip to Washington DC back in April, one thing I loved was getting out after conference to walk for exercise and it was so lovely to walk on flat land. No hills or mountains but just walk.
The temps were perfect those days, with 70's in the evenings. Sunny and just beautiful.

Being the country girl that I am, I soaked up the city sites and sounds on my walk and walked to Chinatown and back.

I saw this beautiful church in the midst of the city on my walk. I wish I remembered the name of it but I didn't. I'm always eager by the end of the week to come home as this is what I know best ; however, I enjoy alot to visit the city and enjoy the busy streets and sites to see that are different to me. 

God is part of our lives, busy or not busy. He steadily knows our needs even before we ask them. 
Just remember God loves you and no matter what spot of the planet we are on, He gives us so much in which to be thankful for. 

I hope you have a peaceful Sunday!

Till later and singing,

"Jesus loves the little children 
All the children of the world
Red and yellow, black and white
they are precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I sang that song with our three children when they were young. :D
    Have a splendid evening Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jennifer,
    Glad you enjoyed some time aside from the conference. Yes, if you use our eyes and mind we do notice the omnipresence of God. How could one NOT acknowledge?
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer