Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Bunny sampler



Sweet Bunny

designed by Feathers in the Nest
copyright 2011

When the birds start chirping on a bright sunny Spring day such as today, I get Bunny Fever.

I love Bunnies.

This morning as I sit and listen to wind chimes off my porch, drink my tea and become inspired with my sing-along bird friends here in the woods, I came up with this little ornie design to place by your favorite bunny!

I think bunnies are sweet.

Use your own colors of choice. I have not stitched this up yet but plan to use:

light green is CC Frozen Margarita
  DMC
435--very light brown
433 brown
648gray
224 light pink
223 medium pink
310 black
white


Would be very cute as an ornie in a wooden bowl with other Spring time fillers or by your bunny collection.



The bunny on the left was Brandon's, a Beatrix Potter, now 25 years old.
  The bunny on the right, Meghan's, 23 years old now as they were bought right before each were born.
They reside on the guest bedroom bed, Hoppily!



Don't forget somebunny loves you just as you are!

Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Precious chart! I know what I'll be stitching for Easter! This is so sweet and I have a soft spot for bunnies, too! Thank you for a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunnies. So cute and precious memories. Thanks for always sharing these wonderful patterns.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet bunnies! Thank you for the freebie chart. Happy St Patrick's Day. Don't get any ideas, I'm wearing green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pattern! Thank you so much for sharing it. I can't wait to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,
    I am new to your blog and am so happy to have found you. The bunny chart is adorable and I am already to stitch it. I too love bunnies, in fact the bunny with the bonnet in your post is the same one that my daughter had as a little girl...it is now sitting on my bed....I just cannot part with that one....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for the cute chart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer
    Just saw your bunny chart in the sidebar on Cath's blog so hopped over to take a peek ~ how sweet, definitely one to do for Easter, anything bunny and I'm in!
    Lovely blog, look forward to following you and all your future news and stitches xxx
    Jane (Buttons & Stitches x x x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunnies are adorable, and your blog is looking gorgeous. :)
    I love this Sampler, but of course I love all of your samplers....giggle. Thanks for creating this one for us, you are such a special peach.
    Hugs and kisses
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie
    Enjoy your spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!!! thank you!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this sweet design, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Un grand merci pour cette jolie grille. bbbfran

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer